Programs : Brochure
This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
- Locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Barcelona, Spain; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Florence, Italy; Merced, United States; Paris, France; Prague, Czech Republic; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Rome, Italy; San Jose, Costa Rica; Seville, Spain; Sydney, Australia
- Program Terms: EAP Summer
- Homepage: Click to visit
Dates / Deadlines:
There are currently no active application cycles for this program. If you were expecting to find an available application, there are few possible reasons why:
- The deadline for the program passed quite some time ago.
- The program is now full and is no longer accepting new applications.
- Any previously available program terms were canceled due to COVID-19. You can find a list of programs terms suspended due to COVID-19 here.
|Click here for a definition of this term Minimum GPA:||2.75||Click here for a definition of this term Class standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior|
|Language of instruction:||English||Housing options:||N/A|
|Click here for a definition of this term Areas of study:||Agricultural sciences, Anthropology, Architecture, Art history, Art studio, Business administration, Communication, Computer science, Development studies, Dramatic arts, Economics, Education, Environmental studies, Film & Media Studies, Health sciences, International studies, Legal studies, Political science, Psychology, Sociology, Urban studies||Click here for a definition of this term Study Abroad Advisor:||Craig Harmelin|
|Financial aid available?:||Yes||Click here for a definition of this term Internship features:||Internships required, UCEAP-facilitated|
|Click here for a definition of this term New Program:||Yes||Click here for a definition of this term GEs Pre-Approved:||Intellectual Experience G: Global Awareness|
|GE Badges Pre-Approved:|