Programs : Brochure
This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
- Locations: Procida, Italy
- Program Terms: EAP Summer
- Homepage: Click to visit
There are currently no active application cycles for this program. If you were expecting to find an available application, there are few possible reasons why:
- If it is for a program starting anytime from summer 2024 to spring 2025, applications will not open until November 1, 2023, but deadlines will be available here. Consider signing up for alerts in your inbox with our interest list and on your phone with the UC Merced Connect app.
- If it is for an earlier term, the deadline for the program may have passed quite some time ago.
- If the program has limited spots, the program may now be full and no longer accepting new applications.
|Click here for a definition of this term Minimum GPA:||2.5||Click here for a definition of this term Good academic standing required?:||No|
|Click here for a definition of this term Class standing:||2-Sophomore, 3-Junior, 4-Senior||Language of instruction:||English|
|Click here for a definition of this term Areas of study:||Archaeology, History, Italian||Click here for a definition of this term Study Abroad Advisor:||Craig Harmelin|
|Financial aid available?:||Yes||Click here for a definition of this term New Program:||No|
|Click here for a definition of this term GEs Pre-Approved:||Intellectual Experience G: Global Awareness|